You, son of man, describe the House to the House of Israel

“I shall give My Sanctuary in their midst forever. My dwelling-place shall be over them. … The nations shall know that I am G‑d who sanctifies Israel, when My Sanctuary shall be in the midst of them forever.”  (Ezekiel 37: 26-28) 


“Therefore say to the House of Israel, Thus said the Lord G‑d: I am not doing this for your sake, House of Israel, but for My holy Name which you profaned among the nations wither you came. I shall sanctify My great Name that was profaned among the nations, that you profaned in their midst, and the nations shall know that I am G‑d, says the Lord G‑d, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes. I shall take you from the nations, and I shall gather you from all the lands, and I shall bring you to your land.” (Ezekiel 36:22-24) 

"This web site is dedicated specifically to every Jew in history who has ever died al qiddush HaShem, no matter who murdered him. As for museums or monuments to their memory, this writer advocates the building of only One. All the Holocaust museums in the world will not protect the Jewish people, and neither will museums erected to remember other Jewish martyrs. Only One Building will do that, and it will not be a museum but the House of HaShem Himself. Miracles will take place there before the entire world to vindicate HaShem as the True G-d and Am Yisra’el as His Unique People. 

"The Jews will never be safe in a G-dless world in which all religions are equally valid and equally mythical (and such a world will never exist, anyway). They will be safe when the world acknowledges the Jewish G-d and not before. And nothing can change that truth, no matter how unpleasant."  The Redneck Rastafarian



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Template for the Revolution

Punish the Wicked, O L-rd

Noahide Rationalism